Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Any hopes of a recovery in this share?

Not applicable
I bought this one, based on an old Trumpian maxim, believe in what you invest in, love it! having flown with these folks often i was sure they would soar on the market. Clearly i was wrong. Does anyone see any hope for this one, or should i get my parachute and bail out now, whee i've only lost 30% on it?
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Wumpus
Frequent Contributor
Hi - most new shares drop at first before "taking off" (sorry for the pun :-)) and it may be the case here too. Recall what happened to the JSE and Telkom shares when they first listed. I'm not saying this share *will* take off - but I would expect a slight drop first. Also why did you allow a 30% drop? At what % did you put your stoploss? OMO OMO!
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
The budget airline industry is very competitive and I don't see this one doing that well in the short term, but if you hang on, I'm sure you'll be able to offload at above R 1,30 in the next year or so.
0 Kudos