Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Any ideas on why this share in tanking

DR_1
Super Contributor
Looks heavily oversold at the moment ???
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Fuddy Duddy wishy washy undynamic colonialist time warpy old fart management, mate,lol need i say more!!!
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
someone on this site did write about it and said it would go down just cannot remember who.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hmmm, don't now as Ian cockerill CEO of gold feilds was nominated as SA top leading manager
0 Kudos
Mr_Bean
Frequent Contributor
Cant remember who said GFI would drop, but the they got it right, mentioned a bottom of R107.00. I plunged in at that price, looks good. Harmony looks better at R74.00, should move up from there. R84.00 in target, then small pull back before onward up move.
0 Kudos
Mr_Bean
Frequent Contributor
Cant remember who said GFI would drop, but the they got it right, mentioned a bottom of R107.00. I plunged in at that price, looks good. Harmony looks better at R74.00, should move up from there. R84.00 in target, then small pull back before onward up move.
0 Kudos
Mr_Bean
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It was TJH who dared mention that there would be a drop in GFi. And he got heavily castigated. It's one thing to make predictions, which may or may not pan out, but I think it's the bigger idiot who criticises people for laying their cards on the table. I did notice, however, that some of the TJH/GFI detractors went and made their own predictions too.
hmm . . .let me take the splinter out of your eye . . . ?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Avs he was critisised not for the prediction but rather for not giving his reason for doing so as i said in that post anybody can make a prediction but if you do at least tell us why you think it might happen, only much later did he say why he thought it would go down.
0 Kudos
dominico
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos