Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Any ideas where JBL might level out ...

QD
Occasional Contributor
any advise on JBL short term price range etc..
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
chickenman
Not applicable
based on technicals, I'll short JBL anywhere above R7-R7,50.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Please explain how u would short it i.e. what method u would use?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If there's one lesson I learned over and over is to not short something in a strong bull trend & vica verca. But then again we do find ourselves in the lounge of ever repeating blunders.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
All the chips on red! He who runs, lives to trade another day.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Today don't look to good, could it be a time to get in...
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
Stop losses are about to kick in, what the hell?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Got in today at R5,80 thinking about a long term investment but at the same time looking for the 15% rise. Does anybody really see this share at above R 10 in a year, in which case i would hold my position.
0 Kudos
Nog__n_Boertjie
New Contributor
Not going to level out soon. Some profit taking and time to get off for the not so strong but ultimateley all the potential of Northam and in the end even neighbouring Impala.. or am I totally too optimistic?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Why the drop today? am holding out because i see longer term value in this company but it is a little scary buying at 570 and the next day being 15% down on that investment... anyone got any calming words of advice haha
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Plats are very volatile. Even the big boys twitch daily. Personally I'm short plats but YMMV.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Any company that increases 6 fold in 3 months is bound to have a bit if a correction
0 Kudos
QD
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
QD
Occasional Contributor
Good day wizard ....i bought around R5.50 would u say around R 6.50 would be a good place to take and run and do u think we could see R 6.50 SOON.....thanks
0 Kudos
Nog__n_Boertjie
New Contributor
Look at the past year first befor selling everything. I bouhgt and sold many times in the past (from 120-even bougt at 602 once) but after every big climb, took SOME profit but always bought back when new climb begins Northam and nextdoor Impala also started VERY low This "JEWL" realy has potential!!
0 Kudos