Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Any new develoments...Abuzz??

Taurus
Super Contributor
Abuzz any new things hapening here, some intresting price movements the last couple off days?
0 Kudos
20 REPLIES 20
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
I think we are in for a little run again.
0 Kudos
analyst
Frequent Contributor
Are you just trying to pump up the price or is there substance to this?
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Who are you talking to?..and if you think this forum will have any affect on the price you are in a dream world.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Yeah, edging up. Paul Fouche just bought a couple more (hardly significant volumes, but positive all the same). Also, the BEE shareholders are going to fight to retain their shares and not return them. Not sure how this will influence the market - could be either way. So one to watch closely over the next while. Glad I stocked up again at 7 cents!
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Yes those volumes are meaningless but i agree 7c is a good price to stock up on.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Just gone to 11cents (also very small volume) let's see if it can sustain.
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Some more volume at 11c, maybe reach 12c by close. This time two months ago this share made a lot for people who got in at 6c and out anything over 20c.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Yeah, but this time I don't think the climb to over 20 cents will be as rapid, but it'll still get there in the next 2 - 3 months.
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
It wasnt me that bought R120 at 12c i promise!
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Come on Shaun, I heard the JSE has checked you out before for price manipulation??? But still everything sold at 11cents, so there's a chance if it keeps trading volumes that the price can maintain and climb.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Something is defnitely cooking here..lets hope and pray.
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Results from trials to be released soon. Up to 13c on double yesterdays volume!
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Hey Shaun, do you know that the trial results are out soon, or are you just speculating, as I was lead to believe it would be some months before we got any results? Not complaining as long as the price is climbing.
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
End of March Abuzz, from what people close to Paul have said.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Great, thanks Shaun, was sooner than I'd heard originally.
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
That will be the 1st set of trial results.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Shaun you are talking insider trading here??
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Far from it, i am in no way involved with the company or Paul in any way - Hearing from a person who has heard from a person is not insider trading. Anyway the clinical trials are by no means a secret. If doing a bit of research is insider trading how do you trade?
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
You not talking research here Shaun, the information you mention here is not available in the print or internet..it's a rumour wich is not relaible.
0 Kudos