Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Any one interested in AGL

Not applicable
Is anyone tempted at buying at these levels? Technicals are looking good, seems oversold the last 2-3 weeks. Stochastic, RSI, MACD all looking like a short term buy perhaps using the daily charts.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Big_Bucks
Super Contributor
YES,YES,YES, but I don't buy the share just the warrant( SB AGL CL), picked up a stack yesterday and did a intraday trade. Picked a a bundle now at the close and will sell tomorrow when it goes up. Highly geared and each 1c rise = R5k ,I take a 500 000 tranche at a time. Works for me.....love this game
0 Kudos
Asher
Regular Contributor
So you spend about 50k a trade? How much of that do you risk? Here is my thoughts: AGL made a lower high and a lower low and will probably meet up with it;s 200 sma soon.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja could well happen Asher. Im hoping we have a rally though up to the R300 mark before we test the 200 day SMA. There is major support at the R265. Either way tight stops are the way 2 trade at the moment.
0 Kudos