Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Any opinions on AMS?

yrg
Frequent Contributor
Up 2% yesterday, 3% today. Time to take some profit ?
0 Kudos
22 REPLIES 22
DST
Super Contributor
What will be bigger - yesterday's profit or tomorrow's?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Both big plats seem on a roll right now after a time treading water; also, Platinum rand price is looking good. I'm keeping my Imps and looking wistfully at AMS.
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
i know the feeling gravy. only i am wistful at IMP too, as held it for so long, til eventually decided it was time out only to see it break the resistance and climb so hectically. eish.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hot diggity dog - good close!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Hi Brazen,hope u are still holding your IMPSTA!i'll hold mine till the the after the LDT date as the payout ought to be excellent.AMSSBF is another matter,gone up 33% since Thursday last week.Think might be worth taking profits by Friday?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
We sho are Barry - happy daze indeed.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Keep on holding..AMS has weathered some serious storm recently Enjoy the ride...Keep holding. OMO
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Probably a good plan B - take profits on AMS and hold IMP til LTD. Hedgeing your bets. Both still on a tear this morning too - we kept stocking up on IMPSTA last week when it was below 220 so it's worked out very well. Wish they could all be like this!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
BTW, my target for IMP is in the 270s - and it doesn't look like it's gonna take long to get there.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Wot is really going on up till the closeout tomorrow? - y'know - beware the Ides of June and all that ... ...
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Mostly it's been a damp squib with nothing happening. Only real difference seems to be massive volumes?
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Reminds me of what Caesar said the one time.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
wasn't is ides of march?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Right, lets move on then. It'll be massive volumes of sour grapes, and three months late.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Hey Dude , what are you on about? Does your comment related to AMS or the other share. "Ek tu" DST
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
It's a bit confusing Preston. Bottom line, DST's been watching his boxed set of Rome again.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Brazen..I will sponser him the second season of Rome DVD once i lock in profit on AMS..Not now though.. (LOL)
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Don't worry - a wannabe toga crew with accents like they failed the EastEnders audition - not very compelling.
0 Kudos