Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Any software developers in the forum?

Not applicable
Do we have any software developers in the house? I mean can someone create an application for the iPhone that will be available at the iTunes store? I am no software or computer whizzkid but I have this idea, an application that will update share prices every 15 minutes, where you can place orders, view forums and charts of particular shares. @ Simon any changes to the site in the near future? I mean the forums are outdated, you can't sort topics by threads etc. Are your web developers done with the site or they working on improving it? We need to upload charts on forums.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
they'll never been done .. we have full dev plans running into 2011 ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What might be nice is to have volumes with graphs so one can get an idea of the momentum
0 Kudos
GarethJ
Regular Contributor
As I understand, all mobile stores (iPhone, Windows Mobile, Android) don't allow South African software developers to sell applications on the sites. They can only create Free applications. There is, therefore, very little incentive for SA developers to go to the effort at this point. Once this changes, I'm sure there will be a number of very useful apps developed for the South African market...
0 Kudos