Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Any takers?

Not applicable
I am just wondering if maybe there are any forumites interested in a facebook group. The idea is, we esp. Simon create this group where we discuss investments, shares, unit trusts and any other financial matters. Everyday we have forumites asking for example an excel spreadsheet from a fellow forumite, in the facebook group we can have all those spreadsheets posted there where one can find a link and download. What's your take? Personally I think it's high time we moved to other platforms in order to get that valuable knowledge from one another.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
I'd be keen if there was such a thing, for sure :)
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
I know of 2 such groups on facebook, and i have realised that group members hardly have any input, and its usually the group creator who gives market updates etc etc. they have gotten quite 'dry' over the past few months...OMO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
True that, first two weeks people tend to update frequently and then the hype dies.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'll sign up...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon what's your take, wanna take the initiative and start the group?
0 Kudos
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
Simon has a group and this is it.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
what's facebook ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
lol. you should follow @jseupdate on twitter, whoever it is provides a few laughs when they do update it
0 Kudos