Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Any takers??

Fhydvjtfg
Contributor
Does any one have a strong opinion about this small cap penny stock, positive or negative?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Mild opinion: Markus Jooste (kindertrust) is a shareholder...5% nogal
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Can I recommend you look at ADH and communicate with one of our forum member ABUZZ before you trade.
0 Kudos
analyst
Frequent Contributor
I like this share. Am holding a position
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
One of Naomi's favourite holdings,she owns,i don't hold any.They supply all kinds of pipes to the oil indusrty and are trying to get a contract with Chevron as well.Naomi away for the weekend to look after her grandchildren ,whilst their parents galavant!Now lets see what i can get up to!
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
They are not a bad small cap and I would estimate that if you can buy them for about R 2,60 they would be a good buy. Will go to over R 4,00 over the next year. A bit thinly traded though. Quite a few of the unit trust fund managers have included them in their small cap funds and they are usually good assessors of value. My pick in this sector though would be WNH, pick them up around R 1,60 now and they'll double in the next year. OMO
0 Kudos