Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Anybody (Barry?) have any views

drew
Contributor
Results out - not disasterous. Been knocked a fair bit of late and trading at 20 - 25% discount to NAV - Unlike ours which trade at a premium! Surely prime London property will always be just that. So long term in my view it looks good.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
DEP
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
If your goal is to retire living off dividends its tough to beat. Rand hedged, well managed and they get a % of client turnover in the rent what could be better.
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
See Rand is seriously strenghtening against the Pound so may be reason for weakness in price. Also, market seems to have forgotten the potential deal they announced to be looking at doing a while ago or perhaps the market knows it is not going to happen.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
This is basically a buy and hold share for the long term.How ever one cannot ignore the present volatility.Not a time to add any i should think and if u are uncomfortable then lighten some what your holding or sell all.Personally i think this is the best i know of IN THE WORLD for commercial property.Over a ten year term this will turn out to be just a blip in the price.I read some where that the authorities in the UK are planning a meeting with business so as to take steps to avoid the recession or stagflation caiused by the American fiasco affecting the financial and property.For reasons why it is a good share to have go to Share Discussion then to LBT.In future i shall only reply to queries on specific shares under their correct headings as then i can easlier find what i've said previously.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
sorry DREW ,i see u did ask under correct heading.
0 Kudos
drew
Contributor
Barry - thanks very much for your insight!
0 Kudos