Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Anybody feel lucky

Not applicable
By my naked eye - that's a two and a half thousand point head and shoulders pattern confirmed. Anyone want to go long now?
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
H&S or inverse H&S ??
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
only if you trade H&S
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
inverse, reverse....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and we did the calculations some time back...target was about 45000, but that failed ...
0 Kudos
reyden
Frequent Contributor
Rams on what time frame, I'm not seeing it on the dailys?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
H&S - counting the 29th as the right shoulder, with today's action confirming. Actually - closer to a 2000 pointer. This should take us to December lows. Fundamentally though, December lows were as a result of uncertainty regarding tapering trims - This pullback is off greater certainty, interest rate fundamentals, and inflationary pressures thanks to rand weakness. I don't hold much faith in December's lows holding up as support - and I am a perma-bull! The only thing keeping us alive is resources - but dollar strength is traditionally bad for resources. I am personally out of this market. I have a couple of holdings left in PGR, MTA, SPG, OMN, AFE, APN, SHF, SGL and NHM. The last 3 are keepers - although NHM is touch and go. The rest I will exit on the pullback. Markets hate interest rates boys and girls - markets hate interest rates...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
daily(and if you look hard enuf, 15 min chart)..skaaps H&S with right shoulder on 29th not convincing as 29/01/2014 was a down day and the HIGH of 29 with just one day data makes the right shoulder(you wont see it if you dont use the high for the chart)...My reverse H&S , left shoulder on 13/11/2013 and right shoulder 9/01/2014....not classic though
0 Kudos
Not applicable
what u talking about?
Moxima is telling us to buy everyday this week, new ATH coming
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
eh eh..but look at left shoulder forming on 10 Jan...if this the bottm, then prev high of 42638 will be neckline of another reverse H&S....so a run ,a small run down , then a really big run up...we going to 50 000?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos