Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Anybody following the share have a read below

Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable
well the agreement for the sale of the packs is between edge to edge and africa forum and not imu and africa forum... Maybe now some of these BEE partners that just expect handouts for no work rendered will realise that there are plenty of other BEE partners out there willing to work for their share and actually try grow the company they own a share in. anything below 7c and im in as the rest of the group make it viable everything over 7c is expectations of returns from the wellness packs...
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
I think it is great if they kick them out. They can't expect to get the shares for free and not contribute any value to the business. The deal with the African Forum is between Edge to Edge and AF, so yes, Imuniti are only the supplier to E2E and thus will obviously not make the same margin on the deal, however it is for 7 million packs in one year, which would have taken the BEE partners 70 months to achieve. Even if they sell the packs for R 100 each to E2E, this is still massive revenue for the company (personally I wonder whether they have the capacity?)relative to their latest figures. The AF are not as prescriptive in terms of BEE as the SA Government and Cosatu etc.
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Abuzz would you buy back in and at what level? Been trying to get some updated info from a few connections but nothing yet. Its dropped from the high of around 27c to 9c very quickly. Do you reckon as low as 6c or even 3c until some actual evidence of all the talk comes out or the trials are a success?
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Shaun - I think it will stick at around 7 - 9 cents OMO. The contract with the AU kicks off in Feb, so they will have to get moving pretty quickly once the final contract is signed (and with E2E driving this and not Imuniti themselves, I can see this happening) Also, the contract they won for Muscle Science is going to add to the share price. I don't think we'll see any of it reflected in the next Final results, but it will definitely be ready to impact the coming years results and I think we'll see the share move up steadily throughout the year. I'm stocking up even at the 9 cent level, because once it goes to over 20, you've doubled your money anyway. And if you look at how quickly it moved last time to over 20, one could miss the boat if you weren't watching it closely.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Howdy ABUZZ. Being missing in action for a while?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
lets not forget they aint gonna be able to do much till the clinical trials are done... and no more cosatu or anc buddies to push things through...
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
I have heard there is going to be a press release next week about the current BEE situation within IMU, im trying to find out about the progress of the clinical trials for the packs.
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Yet none of you ask the question why IMU would enter into an agreement to distribute their products with E2E which in fact is held by IMU founders? Why set up a seperate marketing arm? unless E2E will see all the profit and IMU will never materialise any value. These type of arrangement just shows you the way that management is thinking and it is not to create value for shareholders, sorry
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
exactly my point in an earlier thread......be very circumspect!
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Hi Preston and other forumites, yeah I've been in Oz for a month, so have been out of action for a while. At least my shares were still working though even though I wasn't.
0 Kudos