Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Anybody watching???

Not applicable
Hi guys, Merafe looks set to return to 1.80c levels it touched on recently. Looks like similar pattern that happened end Feb/beginning March this year. Nice volume on Friday as well. Anyone else watching this one?
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
WR
Regular Contributor
Yeah...all piled into this one as well, many buy+ recommendations. Have bought for the long term, lets see what happens
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Any ideas why the change from buy to buy +? Whats changed?
0 Kudos
SNI
New Contributor
Hi. I decided to cash in about 25% of my shares at 170, seems like it is struggling to break thru this barrier. Can anyone explain Merafe's relation to the Rand. I would of expectected the price to weaken on the strengthening rand. The strong run in China though seems to be driving the price up. In the longer term, I'm holding out for the R2,50 mark. anyone else as optimistic? Regards SNI
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm holding to R2 level. R2.50c seems a little optimistic but you never know - maybe in the long term.
0 Kudos
MML
Occasional Contributor
Hi Also watching Merafe closely - bought in at 115 but taking a longer term view on this one. MM
0 Kudos
Jason_1
Contributor
Hi Guys, any idea why the volume on MRF had dropped so much in the last week from 10 - 15 mill to 1 - 2 mill traded a day?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes fresh I'm keeping an eye. Hopefully it will reach that R2 mark. What u think?
0 Kudos
The_Russian
Not applicable
Hi , Got some shares as well as single stock futures, the futures giving a better return have a look at it. R15000 margin with R1000 per 1 cent move ,
0 Kudos