Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Anyone can explain how Scalping works??

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
can you really have an edge ?? in a global market with so much data being distributed to so many .. can you really find that something that nobody else has found ?? my post above is my view, charts is just about courage ..
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
you can trade whatever system you like (1 which works for you and suits your personality), as long as your systems "expectancy" is positive. just my view.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
Simon to me "an edge" could simply be the setup of how I trade, It doesnt have to be something that people dont know yet.. Or simply it could be a way that you limit losses.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
fair point .. your edge is as much the MA's cross (or whatever) as it is money management, discipline, jurnal etc ..
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
MA crosses are ok for longer period but you wont be able to scalp very often using that strategy seeing that the post asked about scalping thats how i responded, we talking scalping arent we?
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
Hi Aslyum, Hows Day trading going? I finally Went got my DWT open now since GT247 spreads are wider and more expensive.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
hi yeah not to bad making inroads have learned quie a bit over the last 18 months and its coming on slowly but surely, still making some stupid mistakes every now and then but thats part of the learning curve, hows your day trading doing?
0 Kudos