Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Anyone else going long GFI with me - target 200+ over next couple years?

Not applicable
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
DR_1
Super Contributor
he..hee..yeah about 200 zim $ in ten years, not a bad buy i guess
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Hey I went long at 7800 now 7000 could go to 6800 so if i get another bite at 7200 or 6800 somewhere here I got to go long if it goes to 5800 then going to take a bite again then I give up on gold and pray Bin Laden is still an active terrorist
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Went long in the closing auction R70.30....but R200....nah, I'll be out b4 10am for quick 2c as gfi is always optimistically traded during ZAR mornings and holding longer is suicide. As Avs said...brilliant TRADING share. adios!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Shore is, man. Predictable as anything. Like me grannie's bowel movement - very reliable.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Gold stocks won't become 1c worth in a hurry, but in a mean time they will have decent rallies like in 2001&5. With the Gold-Oil ratio on the up(decrease in input costs) and things not going well in the US, that time is probably not that far away.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sure as ***** dude...10am and I'm out for 2c profit on gfisbh. One thing more predictable are the punters who way overpay across the spreads of the gold shares.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
200, sure I can buy that. We are talking cents?
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
hmmmmm...gold shares.... me sees no SENSE in buying them. Purely speculative. When will they learn, or is trading in gold shares some sort of initiation to the market?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well don't you just love all the bearish talk around GFI makes my contrarian indicator light up green for BUY - LOL!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
so kick, what price did you pay for your large hole in the ground ?
0 Kudos
pickle
Contributor
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Goldfields does have a large RSI buy divergence. But R200 bucks is not realistic right now. I only see a bounce up to R88 - R90 in the next few weeks. I have a position open for the past 2 days and i won't go long on this for very LONG.
0 Kudos