Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Anyone else starting to pick off the stragglers?

Tango
Super Contributor
There are a couple of index shares that are underperforming the rest of the index and look vulnerable, particularly if there is some sort of correction coming. I have OML and TKG in my sights as shares that could come down fast when we get some selling. Both have failed to make new highs as the index has climbed.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
Keep me posted on TKG T Man and your thoughts of when....cause as far back as I can remember you seem to have a good grasp on this share and have called it well on numerous occasions, both up and down!
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Tango, lekker, OML looks "tired" but not TKG, I think. Will watch. Took profit on TBS, MLA and PPC installments today.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
update - OML seems to be breaking down as expected, but a green close today on TKG means a higher-high and cancels my bearish view on it
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
That is a very key point to remember, I do learn from you all the time, thanks.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The bulk of the volume on TKG looks suspiciously low. Im not convinced.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
looks ok to me - R43m+ by 11am is reasonable. Goes to show that everyone is looking at the same charts.. as soon as the previous high was breached it jumped up by 2%
0 Kudos