Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Anyone following this recenty?

Not applicable
Made a really good punt on this in the last two weeks and now in a down leg. Went short at 9650 yesterday and am looking at further downside for a while still.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
suki
Super Contributor
regret not getting in at R88.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sorry to hear it. I had a nice run from there and now am floating back dow again... on a short
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
One of my favourites - got back in @ R84.00 and will hold for the long term.
0 Kudos
RichardS
Occasional Contributor
Got in at 8900, and 8800 and shorted at 9500 yesterday morning, looking for support again at 8800 to go long; if not next support level at around 8000, and will look at getting in at around 8400. EXX seems to be going sideways for now, and I can't get a handle on where its going over the medium term as stochastics and rsi not giving me clear direction for now, and neither are any economic indicators. But always on my radar.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ahhwell small profit taken. More upside for the friday session I guess. COuld retest that 9750/98 range so watch for signals. If it breaks another good long for a while but if it struggles on 98 we could see a fall back to 92/93 again early next week.
0 Kudos