Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Anyone have ideas on what TAW's going to do?

J_d_B
Contributor
It was up 15% today, and then went to about 1.5% after the hike... With the recent mineral findings how much more can we expect to get on their share price?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
barry_1
Super Contributor
One of my favourites in the diamond business,although i don;t hold any shares at this stage,i've never mentioned it as its trading volume is very low,so very difficult to get in and out.They hold diamond ground which covers (if i remember correctly) a number of kimberlite pipes in Botswana.Seeing what Kimberley produced in former years ,very exciting.Also diamonds at various places in the northern Cape as well as good manganese deposits.This Canadian company is in a spat with De beers at the moment
0 Kudos
J_d_B
Contributor
thanks for the response barry. So what are your recommendations, try to get in? do you forsee them hitting a high early this year as a result of their recent mineral findings?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
i cannot advise u on that,i'm goingto wait a while before i decide.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
If my memory serves me, they are waiting for their new mineral rights to come from Gov, and it seems that their aplication just never makes it to the top of the pile.
0 Kudos
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
See also SENS posting on Sharenet this morning.
0 Kudos
J_d_B
Contributor
took a look at the SENS. whats your recommendation on TAW at the moment?
0 Kudos
J_d_B
Contributor
ok barry, no problem. so what are your current views of TAW now? its done 7.5% today...
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
i cannot understand why everyone is not just trading COAL shares at this stage,although they might be going up too fast,which can be offset by having an alert on the price.As i said before i can give no advice,but if u are prepared to hold for a couple of years they should be rewarding,remember they are an exploration company and might take years to turn a profit or pay dividends.
0 Kudos
J_d_B
Contributor
hi barry, thanks for the tip. I am waiting for Keaton, then the COAL is on!
0 Kudos