Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Anyone looking at the latest transactions going thru ACC?

vishal
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
topgun
Super Contributor
9 May? or 9 June which is Sat.? Seems well bid.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Dosnt look goor to me...the price is going down so people are off loading
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Mr T Hi there. You are extremely quiet with your posting? Are you busy making money? :)
0 Kudos
vishal
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You can only offload millions of shares if there are buyers waiting to take them off your hands. I reckon the institutional buyers are climbing into this one based on the assumption that Tito will go with 50bps and two days later the results will be excellent. Could be wishful thinking, but this share has been very good to me recently, so I'm prepared to hang onto it and ride out the interest rate bump. Besides, I'm told fundamentals for listed property are still positive in the long term.
0 Kudos
grandmaster
Frequent Contributor
Results-8th June.This stock has also been good to me.It's had strong support from .48. Good management at last.
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
grandmaster I don't see support at 48c but rather at 50c.Been trading in the 50-54 range since around end March. Now that it has broken thru 54c, I see next new support at 52 and resitance at 55. Volumes picking up. Definite potential for a nice break upwards. Gotta watch like a hawk.
0 Kudos
Raj_1
New Contributor
What time are they releasing results today?
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
0 Kudos