Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Anyone looking to go short here?

Mr_S
Super Contributor
I have jus looked at the charts, and it looks like the time to short might be soon? Am i on the right track?
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Electrox
Super Contributor
what are the indicators you using that says shorting might be feesable now?
0 Kudos
etrader
Contributor
surely with no dividend from from AMS , it should negatively impact agl.
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
IM not saying a buy now but very soon. Firstly the price has penetrated the top band of the bollinger, volumes are very low, stochastics is showing over-bought. Im waiting to see if it rises above or near the resistance tho, then ill make my decision.
0 Kudos
akashmaha
Frequent Contributor
You must be smiling if you are short on AGL.
0 Kudos
ws
Frequent Contributor
Finally she turns around! Will it go through R200,if so back down to R170? It seems to be trading in a band of R170 to R250 of late.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Its all up to them yanks.
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
what happened with the bailout package news? and what could drive it lower in the coming week?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It'll either be cautious optimism or newfound depression after the bill. I'm trading towards their glass being half empty - I've been wrong before, but at least the trend is my friend.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And how! DJ-IND below 8000.
0 Kudos
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Pam_1
Regular Contributor
AGL shorts will smile tomorrow - AGL and BIL both down over 6% on New York exchanges.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
7850 tonight is the bottom slope of the symmetric triangle for DJ-IND. So by tomorrow night we'll see if the bounce is up or the fall is through.
0 Kudos