Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Anyone notice the BIL upswing

saash
Super Contributor
Has been amoung the top gainers for the last couple of trading days now. OST suggested a 1yr target of 277. What do the forumites say?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
My 4 year chart gives me a bull channel with a 320 target. - But perhaps I'll take profit before then!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yes, 1 year around 300 but big picture...5 year target of 500-600
0 Kudos
Lee_1
Frequent Contributor
All the professionals say go. However I only read what must almost amount to mismanagement and destruction of value????? I'm totally confused and my gut says sell, then standard expects 48% share price growth in a year. Unfortunately they don't have to fall on their swords.
0 Kudos
Lee_1
Frequent Contributor
All the professionals say go. However I only read what must almost amount to mismanagement and destruction of value????? I'm totally confused and my gut says sell, then standard expects 48% share price growth in a year. Unfortunately they don't have to fall on their swords.
0 Kudos
Lee_1
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Yes, what - nothing publicly newsworthy available...
0 Kudos