Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Anyone think this one has bottomed..

scandal
Super Contributor
Views welcome, technical or inside news on the acquisition?
0 Kudos
17 REPLIES 17
fam
Occasional Contributor
It has bounced twice of R45 support. There was clearly a big seller or someone trying to hold the price down. Whatever it was, it seems to be out of the way now.....Something is defin on!!! Im positive...any day now
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
Am cautiously bullish but think that would be more comfortable about out look if it crossed 50 and heads up given that no news comes out. But in this market one never knows, mining page said deal could be announced by next month so am watching.
0 Kudos
fam
Occasional Contributor
Ive heard the deal will be anounced on Monday. Ams sold off shares of NHM to MVL, and MVL will have too make an poffer to minorities Reality or rumours, I dont know.
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
intraday has shown price up. volume i do not know about 500K lets see what happens when the yanks open
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Well its holding. And the div yield at this price is 11% I'm tempted to get in? More opinions? I didn't like this one because of the Left over Mine life ... but since there is wind of a take-over (but then likely the div is out the bag?)
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
di has already been issued... ? check sens
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
I'm looking forward. But thanks.
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
Keeps going up... today touched 50 (my resistance using 1hr charts - gap made 2007-08-10 if she closes above this price today i will buy more cause then the elevator is going up.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
The volumes are still low - I'll follow your lead and look at the close.
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
wait fro the pull back in the next couple hours... seven sessions up on the hourly chart. Will take a breather as punters take profits. possible entry between now and close. OMO Good trading!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
trading at about 10% below 30 day ave. In talks of deal and posted good earnings with about 11% div. Rumor that deal may be announced soon (however i cannot substantiate) at some premium. Some have it at bout 20% and more with buy out for minority share holders. Price has been moving up good and charts show no break in momentum (as i read 1 hour intraday) Tested its resistance 4600 and moving up from there. am watching the close... OMO
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Thanks Scandal - I'm not at all unhappy :-)
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
so i guess you will be buying the beers then..
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
next resistance will be 55,50 if it holds above 54 today. hold on to your seat if it passes that and watch out for the pull back.
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
0 Kudos