Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Anyone want to venture a prediction?

prophit
Occasional Contributor
Does anyone have any insight on this share and what they expect from it this year?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
just_another_bo
Occasional Contributor
No not me. I would rather buy Goldone Some good new comming from that side of the world. Not a short term buy. More like a 6-months to a year with good growth.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
MADC, Stocastic and RSI all pointing down, while the price moved sideways.We're also seeing a bollinger squeeze on the daily chart, so my short term predition is it will break down. Support@550, but if it breaks that support line, look out for 525 and then 500.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
6-12 months is a short term .. anything less then 3-5 years is short term ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
how on earth can you compare a working copper mine to a start up gold mine lead by some of the most notorius share holder value destroyers in the business?
0 Kudos
just_another_bo
Occasional Contributor
Yes you are right that some of the big shots at Goldone did cause losses in the past. I look pass that, and look at what is currently going on in the company. They are heading for bigger, with the share price at a low base, I think it will be a good buy. Speak to most of the investors that visited there a month or so ago, they are all thinking it is a good buy Gold, plat, copper, they are to me all the same.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
I see there is political trouble in the Congo. AGAIN. So maybe MTX is in trouble in the short term.
0 Kudos