Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Apologies for re-posting, but it went off the bottom.

Frequent Contributor
Hi all ( Well those that have power anyway ). I have a working copy of Chartist's trade journal that I would like to send to a couple of people for feedback. Please mail me and I will send you a copy. Notes: a) It's a work in progress, so I need feedback. b) It's done on Excel 2007, but should work on earlier versions. c) Unlike Chartist's example it's done specifically for buys and sells on this site. i.e. Not the spread betting site d) It does not currently allow for multiple strategies like his example. Mail me on [email protected]
0 Kudos
22 REPLIES 22
Not applicable
Thanks for e-mailing me the journal yesterday. It works very well and is a great addition to my trading toolbox. Thanks for the hard work and sharing. Thanks to chartist as well for the idea.
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Why thank you Sir. I will keep you in the loop when I update it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
can i get a copy?...no power here....so working on laptop and GPRS...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I would love to have a look at what you have achieved. please email me a copy to [email protected]
0 Kudos
Not applicable
555 - I'll appreciate a copy as well. Please send to [email protected]
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Chartist, happy to send to you. E-mail address plse ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks for the spreadsheet. I had a quick look, it looks good... Some initial thoughts: It looks like we need to find a place where we can add divs that were received from e.g. instalments, and I'll have to figure out how to use the setup for SSF's...
0 Kudos
Ameesh
Contributor
0 Kudos
skylark
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
divz