Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Apple and 2012 stocks rally...

DEP
Super Contributor
... well I have always maintain - this rally has been lead by US tech - so watch Apple shares - when they sell off this rally will be over! Maybe not today (yet).
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Rams
Super Contributor
why worry about the selloff, worry about the sell-off when the sell-off happens.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
not worried - might capitalise on it.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
....buy the R/$ sell the TOPI.......lol
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
must admit though that most stocks look topish to me .the % price differences between the recent price and the 200 day SMA are very high. a difference of more than 30% is usually way too high
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
hahaha... funny that strategy has earn me the best month return in the past 10yrs... funny!!!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
hey DEP, what questions did you ask Simon at the Cape Town talk?
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Have gone yet... its on the 27/28 march
0 Kudos
Big_Bucks
Super Contributor
I must admit I tend to agree with you...bought some puts on the Top40 for what I predict will be a bit of a pullback or profit taking next week. the US had a good run last week and as you rightly say largely Apple driven but is it sustainable? definitely think some investors will take some off the table come next week.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Apple up in pre market trade ahead of announcement concerning cash... will the share go up further or will it sell on facts?
0 Kudos