Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Aquarius good buy?

Feetjie
Contributor
4.35 good price? What do you think target price is?
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
any reason why you would think a non profitable platinum mine, with 5 of its seven operations on care and maintenance, and a declining world platinum price would be a buy?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
any reason why you would think a non profitable platinum mine, with 5 of its seven operations on care and maintenance, and a declining world platinum price would be a buy?
0 Kudos
Feetjie
Contributor
I am not sure, but looking at the graphs it looks like aqp might be a good buy at this stage (maybe for the short term?). Our platform made it a buy a few days ago and saw London made a strong buy.
0 Kudos
FEK
Super Contributor
Feetjie what targets are you seeing in the short term ?
0 Kudos
Feetjie
Contributor
I am hoping for the window to be closed. I saw Deutche bank and Investec forecast 50p from 25.25. I think Standard Bank made a target of R16 to R18 - not exactly sure of amount. I saw massive volumes and I see the price supports it. Doesn't volume lead price? Please advise me if I am in the dark, as I am still very inexperienced.
0 Kudos
Feetjie
Contributor
Clearly I can see that you have given me good advice. Is AQP now a good price?
0 Kudos
Feetjie
Contributor
0 Kudos
Feetjie
Contributor
0 Kudos