Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Aquarius

Not applicable
This share is really taking a decent beating. I know Platinum isn't the flavour of the day at the moment and Aquarius has other challenges to contend with but it may be worth watching it over the longer term when circumstances become more favourable. Implats has to a lesser extent also pulled back a bit.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Russ
Super Contributor
If you look at the period from Dec 2008 to July 2011 there is a massive head and shoulders which broke down in July 2011.It could be heading down towards its prior lows of around R8.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
I was speaking to a person that was offered a job there the other day under ground,he refused as it seems there are still problems with shifting ground.Please regard this information as a rumour.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
i.e. at the everest mine....the zim operations face part nationalisation as well.
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Isnt the old adage: buy on a rumour, sell on a fact - maybe reverse in this case?
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
These miners have already been nationalised - in a de facto sense. Their profits have been allocated to the state: labour (and welfare,) housing, mineral licensing, fines, criminal sanction of the directors for corporate issues, super-tax issues, expropriation issues,restictive water policies and the cost thereof, restricive power policies and the cost thereof, railage fees, shipping fees. The best thing they can do - is to shut their doors and leave the metal in the ground to gain value; BUT the state (read labour) will never allow that!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos