Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Are we gona see 190c?

Not applicable
This downtrend is a big one! What is affecting this! I thought the downtrend was over on monday! You guys think 190c is possible?
0 Kudos
40 REPLIES 40
KVW
Super Contributor
Matt did you stop loss? Maybe we will see 190.......then I'm buying....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hope so, gives me a chance to get more money into this share!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja i sold out, still made a good profit! Its at 223c now, very low! If it gets to 200c im gona buy! Then if it goes to 190c nuy some more!
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
can anyone help me.mrf is not linked to the platinum price,so why does it follow all platinum shares down.as i understand it is into ferrochrome which is holding out well ,and coal as a small sector
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
As I said earlier. Theres a lot of weak hands trading this share due to the fact that its a punters favourite. If it goes under 2.15 I bet it will plunge again.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Hi Platsak,let me explain that at its highest MRF reached R4.34c...Subsequently industrial metals and minerals have fallen by roughly a third,so when this share comes up to its final ,to be on equal footing with the past highest price it should then be about R3.00....Pricing a share is never based on the present performance(which was srterling) but always the future....So if prices of the raw commodities climb again ,then the share is likely to reach its former heights.
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Barry. I agree that Merafe will see its previous highs again. The previous remark is made from my experiences dabling with ssf's in this share. The share tends to have very volatile swings both ways.
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Yip there she goes.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Platsak, i dont think this share will go past 200c! What is your insight?
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Week hands running for the Hills with bloodied noses selling at any price they can get. I can almost hear the clinking of stop losses kicking in. Lowest 186c . Nice bounce on support.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I would have never have guessed 1 of my picks getting bludgeoned like this would make me so happy. Hey Lulu hows about gearing yourself 4:1 on this one from hear on?
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Carefull there. Worst is maybe not over.
0 Kudos
deanmg
Contributor
wow! what a crazy ride. looking good for the buy around 190. IMO
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
iv cancelled my stops, im gon ride this baby out! im ignoring this down turn, too bad i dont have more funds to take advantage, lol why dont they offer overdraft facilities on this man!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I got lucky this morning and bought at 190c Saw on SKYnews now that Europe will deffenetly go into a recession at the end on the yesr! How will this affect our resources?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I got lucky this morning and bought at 190c Saw on SKYnews now that Europe will deffenetly go into a recession at the end on the yesr! How will this affect our resources?
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
I stick this in my long term 3yr portfolio. At 194 even if commodities dry up its on forward pe of 3 and a divi.
0 Kudos
Lu_1
Not applicable
are getting brave after the market rally...???
0 Kudos
KVW
Super Contributor
Just bought in @ 190, going to leave it for 6 months, any forecasts of where it might be in 6 months?
0 Kudos