Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Are we gona see 190c?

Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Also just through a bunch of cash in at 190. End of the year +-250? Even if annual results are not as good as the first six months on PE of 6 with a divi you looking good - the chances of results going backwards?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I tink in 6 months we will see over 300c
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Used money I got out with at 260 to buy back in at 189c. Ive been blabbing so long about this level I decided to pu my money where my mouth is. Still nervous with this market the way it is. Maybe we will buy some more at 140 level.
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I hope it doesnt go to 140c
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
the Closing price the next few days is going to be crucial. Anything under 190 will be really bad.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Gigantic head and shoulders on this one - I think it's headed for the 150's.
0 Kudos
deanmg
Contributor
yay! all we need is another 10 consecutive days like this.... that's all! not asking much!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Did you see yesterdays volumes....really insane! Looks like it wont go back to 190c
0 Kudos
KVW
Super Contributor
Lets hope it goes as fast up as fast as it come down.....250 by the end of the month?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Not by then of the month, maybe next month thou!
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
What's the big attraction (trading wise) with MRF?
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
11 Sep 2008 17:21 228,400 19624 44,821,216 this is a real big stuff up and deal of the year for someone - they can have my shares at 19624
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Shaun Please explain that!
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Yeah picked it up yesterday a trade after close - so prob a fund, but must be a mistake lol.
0 Kudos
deanmg
Contributor
they must be going incredibly long with Merafe.... got some faith! how could they make such a huge mistake though?
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
some grommets are offloading at 203
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
I think it is some silly longboarder/stand up paddle pissing everyone off.
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Cant mess with an old bullet who knows the break you will have to wait until his to tried to paddle any more and he goes and parks off on the beach thats the way it is mate
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
LOL - i would surf with boggie boarders.
0 Kudos