Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Armageddon

keng
Contributor
Admin is aware of this troll
0 Kudos
keng
Contributor
To an extent.... However certain individuals may push too far. When Cyber bulling persists one maybe looking at a civil issue and possible liable suit.
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
how much did u make today ramsie ???
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
thanks keng...they should probably post under their own names, then would be easy to sue them...but my lawyer says, you can get the host to take action, failing which, you can sue the host?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
okay, its over..gap?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
no...US futures all down....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
is that funny...preston...husband...fusion???
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
Simon was right they always do the "right" thing last minute...lets see its effects
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
how much did u make today ramsie ???
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Early bird, today....in and stop already at breakeven ....lets see if we can stay above 40000....all my profits this week were from longs on the ALSI....and Armageddon was just around the corner!.......
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
3 green candles and out... now wait
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yes, looks like a pancake day... if we still around the 40k level
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
another 100 quick points in the bag. and it looks like we fall again
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
So no sell off yesterday and no rally today.....Eish!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Eish, Met Eish Ja
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
respect ramsie respect. to be able to sit in front of a computer the whole day for a few points and to read every post and to be so clever that u can comment on every topic. respect ramsie respect. your the big goat here. i hope there is many posts over the weekend for you to read and comment on.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Personally, I have no issues with RAMS, but what pisses me off, is that he has an expert opinion for every subject under the sun .There is also no personal development for his parasitic followers, who cannot execute a single trade independently.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
I still would like to have a statistic of average annual gain from the people on this forum... would be cool to know who gets what etc. but people are to secretive and dont want to reveal anything.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
This has been a very profitable week.....the daily top 40 is looking good, Monday will be time for the weekly top 40, and the intraday ALSI , well it just behave like a personal ATM.,,,,stops on all positions , all the time . Looking at Dow, time to bank profits, and smile a good smile after a good week
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
how much makes a good week btw?
0 Kudos