Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

As anticipated the gap will close and we have breakaway potential

Electrox
Super Contributor
there are no such thing as bears setting traps.. only bulls lacking to find new bulls to buy at higher prices..if you knew that.. you would also be able to call trades to the upside.. again your imaturity and ego is well painted to the rest of the forum.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes thats also what you said when you said the top 40 is going to 35000 from 30600...what happened by the way?...your maturity cloud your judgement?...get paint in your eye? more trading 101 and less art classes may be the way to go.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Well done. You can have a shower now, after sweating the weekend away.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
As anticipated, the Gap below your Nose will NEVER close...heh.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
nd by that i mean apart from your hardware (which is a PC basically) you should not be paying for software/live feeds or the even the priviledge of having an account open. Nothing illegitimate you just need to lift the veil from your eyes.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
eh eh! check your sodium levels also, you sure must have beeen dehydrated or peed so much over the weekend waiting for your ambush zone of what? 30200!Thats too much stress for a mere 140 points!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dont you worry about my health...rather try and keep up with things....Entry was 30525 (posted Friday) and profit take was 29950...570 points. I can see there is a pattern forming here...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
but tell us in simple language what happened to your short at 30200 when the market reached 30600 on friday: you shorted at 30480 and when that did not work, you shorted again at 30525! You went for gap close on Friday and that did not happen and you went for gap close today(long ..."as always"') and both gaps did not close on the day! You have no stop loss, you averaging into a position and most of all you are dehydrating...i can see a pattern here and now every other trader/investor can see the pattern
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rams Rams ....how many times must I spell it out for you. Who said anything about a gap close today?.....In fact in this video created before the market opened we talk about the strong possibility of a) the creation of a gap down (closing the Friday gap - the second gap refferred to in the title) and b) of that gap turing into a breakaway gap later on i.e. not closing on the day day.....http://www.realchartist.com/videos/free-videos/314-30-jan-2012-second-gap-to-close-bears-sharpening-...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes you are right about one thing - I do not have have a stop loss because we took profit at 29950 as you will see in the previous posts...do try and keep up things happen in chronological order in case you hadnt noticed
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Alsitrader on 30 Jan 07:22 "Today (Monday) we look for a gap down to close our gap at the 30260 level as anticipated and we nmy even extend to the MTM gap at 30183. After that (as always) we look for the most recent gap to close first (back up to 460)." You know you need therapy when you start believing your own lies..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rams I am dumbfounded...are you totally losing touch with reality...that is exactly what happned or am i on another planet?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ah I see the problem...you deliberately left out the part where i talk about the gap being a breakaway gap for the day...dont know how you missed it as it is in the title of the post as well..let me refresh your memory "there is however a good chance of a breakaway gap should the leading market's extend their lower open throughout the day"
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yeah,but that post was yesterday, we not interested in where the ALSI futures are tommorrow...we will worry about that tommorrow.if we in 15 or 5 minutes time frames, who cares whether the gap will close next year!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no you see its happened already...right here on this planet...You see on earth things happen one after the other in a continium of time....last night is before today and last friday was before last Monday. So maybe you getting confused with the gaps...you see the gap created on friday closed on Monday (the call we made on Friday) and then the gap created earlier closed today (Tuesday) (the call we made last night (Monday)) So two gaps... both closed..got that?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and how will that make you money...it could be this or it could be that and if that happens, it can happen tommorrow....like calling a short and waiting a whole week for it to happen...trading has to be simple and stress free...let the market do whatever and wait for the opportunity...gap close...almost all will close eventually but we not interested in the ones that dont close today!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi Alsi, am i correct in saying we closed the monday gap today with the climb up to 30400 today (close enough). do you think we can now re-test the 29750 target you mentioned?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Natrass yes we actually got right to 460 and extended a few points so that gap is closed well and truly. for any further down side we would need to see a proper squeeze developing to the downsideto move us to the gap precipice (the one created today) Right now we are in no mans land so anything can hapen...but a break below 360 could start seeing that squeeze confirming..
0 Kudos