Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Aspen Pharma

Werner_1
Super Contributor
Not a bad day for Aspen - who here owns shares in the APN? I do and really love the company! have over 200% profit now...
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Galuc
Super Contributor
Been a great buy for me, I was stop lossed out about a month ago but got back in, love this share.
0 Kudos
NJ_1
Frequent Contributor
The question is, are you taking profit? Or are you predicting it won't go down again from here?
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
me, i am a holder of a part of the company, not the share (lol), not planning to sell but if a correction comes i will buy more. i started buying in 2005 and by the rate its going will never sell. its a excellent business that is 100% vital for humans and geared towards emerging markets with excellent growth = excellent long term investment!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What entry point should I get in on?
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
I am not too sure where an entry point is at the moment, i bought many years back when it wasnt so attractive and much much cheaper, havent considered buying lately because it is very high, i think too expensive right now, and would need a good correction to really show a discount, but they in a huge growth phase and have an excellent pipeline of products, so it could be worth buying at more than just a bargain, e.g. future growth could outweigh the discount on this one... but it would need more analysis to make 100% sure.
0 Kudos
CLEAN_GREEN
New Contributor
Hi i bought at R37 and took some profit in the mid 60,s and kept the rest, the share just seems to be on the up and up.Is there a case for further investment at these prices?
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
I think APN is an excellent company, but dont buy shares on such high levels, i like to buy bargains, this reduces the risk of a crash in my views, so i would not buy right now, even though it could move higher, i think its excellent and am very happy i have my shares from 5 years ago when it was much cheaper.
0 Kudos