Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Atta boy!

barry_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
barry_1
Super Contributor
I see Market Overveiw only quotes Brent which they now show as $110.CNN quotes LIGHT CRUDE which they quote at $114.53.As SOL is quoted on the Dow would it ot be better for them to quote the American price as they see it as an oil stock and that has a bearing onthe price of SOL?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Oil seeems to be moving up again.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Crude Oil Rises a Second Day on U.S. Gasoline Supply Forecast By Grant Smith Aug. 20 (Bloomberg) -- Crude oil rose for a second day before a weekly U.S. government report on oil stockpiles that may show gasoline supplies shrank in the world's largest energy user. U.S. supplies of gasoline probably fell a fourth week, by 3 million barrels last week from 202.8 million barrels the previous week, according to a Bloomberg survey. Goldman Sachs Group Inc. repeated its forecast that prices will top last month's $147.27 record this year as emerging market demand strains global supplies. ``The forecasts are pointing to a decline of as much as 3 million barrels in gasoline supplies while we remain in the peak driving season,'' said Robert Montefusco, a broker at Sucden (U.K.) Ltd. in London. ``On top of that Goldman are still bullish and some OPEC members are calling for cuts at the next meeting.'' Crude oil for September delivery rose as much as $1.24 a barrel or 1.1 percent to $115.77 a barrel, on the New York Mercantile Exchange, trading for $115.76 at 1:05 p.m. London time.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Thanks for the input,i see it as an opportuniy as SOL is coming up for its final, i think next month.Usualy i don'tfollow oil.
0 Kudos