Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Auf wiedersehen Deutschland.

striker
Super Contributor
Sorry Werner - your team were outplayed - I think Spain were brilliant and will win the final.
0 Kudos
24 REPLIES 24
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Striker, yes, I am very sad that Germany is out, but Spain was brilliant, on the day they were the better team. I dont know what happened to Germany, they played so well on the last match but i think Spain was very good on attack not giving the German's much opportunities to have shots at goal... I also will cheer for Spain to win the cup now.
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
Congrats to the Spain supporters. That little German girl crying her eyeballs out said it all.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
So that bloody octupus was correct. Wonder if it will work with a bull in its tank. Some traders and bookies will pay good money for that octopus.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
lol. its amazing, the octopus even out-played the statistics, haha... I wonder if they can use him to tell who will win with the other games? I think they only asked him about the German games?
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
If I'm not mistaken; the octopus was only wrong once. Hope to see the octopus's draw this morning. I'm with Oranje.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
We should send them a suggestion - put a up or down on stock market index for the week ahead (vote must be on friday) and see how it turns out - haha... we can call this strategy the "Octotrading".
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
Might work. The markets are unpredictable enough.
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Special on lunch menus in Berlin today- Octopus salad only 3.5 Euros. At last Spain showed what they can play like, but still didn't take their chances, could have ended up drawimg the game when they should have scored at least another two goals.They have to be more clinical in front of goal if they want to win on Sunday.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
It has 100% record thus far
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it was wrong for the 08 euro final, said ger would win but spain won ..
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Next month I'm in Spain .so maybe not a bad idea they win .catch on some after-party that side. It was tough assignment for DE to win against Eng.Arg.Esp..and NL to win the cup. Esp and NL had the easier route to the final. So don't worry Werner... they still did a very good job in my books...their football is excelent
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Wizard, thanks, i am not worrying too much, beating ENG and ARG with the margin that they did was excellent, i think it proves the team is very good, but ESP was very good yesterday and as much as i love DE, I think EPS was brilliant, DE lacked something yesterday... I am also glad that DE lost against a team like ESP which is really good and not some team that doesnt deserve to be in the final... I am now cheering for Spain to win the cup!
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Wizard, where in Spain are you going to? Enjoy the trip!
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
well enjoy - lets all hope you can congratulate the locals for a world cup win - i am not the kind of person that hates the teams that beats mine...
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
I hope the bulls got a bit more excited by the event also.so I can watch a really good bullfighting at Plazza de Toros !!! :)
0 Kudos
GarethJ
Regular Contributor
Well that's it. Paul has chosen Spain for the final!!
Now after the World Cup they should give him a daily Bull and Bear box to let him pick his shellfish...
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
I get the feeling Paul will end up on someone's frying pan some day !
0 Kudos