Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

B*tch and Moan

Brazen
Super Contributor
Just wondering when we will be able to move money between accounts ourselves. Sent an e-mail at 9.13 to transfer from one account to another - still waiting. Surely, surely, it would be more efficient if we could just do it ourselves?
0 Kudos
17 REPLIES 17
Brazen
Super Contributor
Oh, and it'd be great if you could transfer the f****** money too. I wish to trade. Thankyou for listening.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
And could you reduce (at least half) the size of the red arrow on the 'my accounts/my portfolio' display - I have a fixation with green arrows and the red ones really dominate my scene.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
What are you wanting to buy B?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Brazen you are not qualified...you don't and never will understand the complicates world of banking...questions such as why a debit order amount is taken of my partners account and only appears in my account 4 days later...are just too complicated for the mere mortal to understand so no explanation is needed...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hehe. I see you're getting as ticked off sitting on the side lines as I am... Just look at what my baby SAB has done since I sold all my sabstas on friday. well at least Im earning 0.02% interest each day:)
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
brazen, email is a process - we only commit to respond within 24 hours (albeit generally quicker). If you call in transfer happens in real time.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
In short. All monies transferred will go into a suspense account. These account could run into million of lines. Some poor guy who is seriously underpaid, is given the task of allocation. Sad , but true. REMEMBER BANK DO NOT USE MICKEY MOUSE SYSTEM < SO UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND ITS COMPLEXITIES< IT WOULD BE BEST ADVISE TO LIMIT YOUR RANTING AND RAVING>
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Mowing down bankers with an Uzi is a process.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Got some long contracts on INL yesterday and wanted to add on the dip this morning.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
well only if you set it to single shot and pull slowly, otherwise tis a flash.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
BTW thanks for pointing me in that direction. Would never have looked at it if not for you.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
an example of how a single moment can bring such joy!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
You fogot the foreplay torture. Stuff like taking the batteries out of their little calculators and scratching their Carpenters CDs.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
brazen, so much you have to learn. We don't use calculators - we just make up the numbers, if the customer smiles then we figure it favoured them and then change the answer until they stop smiling.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
LOL! You're a good egg Simon.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It's time for a banker joke: The banker steps into a pile of dog poo. He lifts his foot and sees it dripping off his shoe - and shouts - "Aargh, I'm melting!"
0 Kudos
steve_1
Frequent Contributor
Double bank fees for you this month!!!!
0 Kudos