Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

BABYBOY - - ANY IDEA OF HIS SIGHTING

Preston
Super Contributor
Hi From a source within , it was reported that BABYBOY has an audition for Big Brother Afica whilst other have seen him holding hands with Simon Cowell (American Idol Judge)..... Any other sighting of BabyBoy is welcomed....
0 Kudos
28 REPLIES 28
Wizard
Super Contributor
People are getting rich and they leave us...When was the last time u've seen Mr Cents. He's now called Big Bucks!
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
vishal
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I have also heard that BabyBoy and Robert Mugabe(an OST forum member name)has entered into Joint Venture as an market analyst on the Zimbabwe Market.Positive sentiment on a Bear Market is the name of the show
0 Kudos
mightymouse
Contributor
if that was baby boys first words then he will be successful in life .he knows what he wants instead of small talk.lets see if a young mind can give us some trading tips.babyboy,any tips for us please.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Hi there MightyM Babyboy actually seems to have turn the corner...... The question remain "How long" I laying bet at 6/1 that within the next 4 week ,babyboy will snap?
0 Kudos
dilligaff
Super Contributor
And I lay 10/1 against that most forumites will try and bait the 'lil fella, and that he'll fall for it, and then.......the censors' scissors will return :)
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I could say it any better! Mr D Apparently there have been talk (strong possibility) of TABGOLD and PHUMELELA joing forces to become one!
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
aaa what...BB will be the next Zarp? :)
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
I hope u doubled your 50 cents to 1 Buck!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
That will be extremely interesting...But i think it will be like mixing oil and water....
0 Kudos
trigger
Frequent Contributor
i saw BB at makro buying a jumbo size bag of jumbo nappies for babies with a jumbo ***** and some vaseline
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I have already spoken to BabyBoy about nappy rash. As they say "prevention is better than cure"
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
play nicely boys and girls, or daddy censor may come out of the woodwork and justifiably nip you in the butt. and for those enjoying nips in the butt, well there's probably a better forum for that.
0 Kudos
trigger
Frequent Contributor
he mumbled something that sounded like the vaseline is for the chin and the upper lip, as he headed off towards the jumbo sale for jumbo pink panties.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I guess he must have recieve his annual Bonus .....for him for go on a buying spree?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
thanks trigger... please be expecting a call from SB soon. no more stupid talk from you. HEY here an idea pull the trigger and blow youself away. you NERDS are so bored that you have to talk about me. guess your wives are busy with someone else while your'll are talking about me.
0 Kudos