Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

BAW shares

Great
New Contributor
Can anyone pls tell me whether this is a buy or not?
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable
Why you asking about this share? The same question holds for every share on the JSE. What is your opinion on whether to buy or not and WHY!!!!
0 Kudos
geordie1
Super Contributor
On criterea I use no this is not a buy-pe too high and div too low.Not everyone uses same approach.Certainly been around for a long time as a company and pretty decent track record-so it depends on your approach and investment criterea whether this is a buy for you.It's your money after all.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yep, you are definitely asking the wrong question, since there are dozens of different investment strategies with dozens of different criteria. Suggest you decide on your approach first. The forum is good for giving a heads up on stocks on the move, and for confirming your criteria match
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hmmm I would say follow the trend. Down! but at the same time it looks like BAW is about to hit a support line. so it seems like a good mid term investment to buy but that would be risky. I say buy f it breaks the next 28day high and short if it breaks the support line but dont do anything until then!
0 Kudos