Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

BEG Report

15 REPLIES 15
Marno_1
Regular Contributor
Thanks Harathke. This is well worth reading. Not all good news as I have expected. I still hope that this share will go big this year.
0 Kudos
Harathke
Regular Contributor
A pleasure Mamo.
0 Kudos
Cool_Cat
Occasional Contributor
new high - 25c (ignoring the past)
0 Kudos
kicc
Frequent Contributor
this one will reach 100 before the year is out
0 Kudos
Cool_Cat
Occasional Contributor
Hi kicc, what is this based on, they are about to double there share!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have read the report and by the sounds on thing this is a risky share, but seeing the volumes and up in the share its seem that a lot of people like the gambling part of the share.
0 Kudos
Dilligaff2
Frequent Contributor
Also punted(!) by Frank Black of RHPS fame, so go figure
0 Kudos
pickle
Contributor
yes a gamble
0 Kudos
Abundant_Lifest
Occasional Contributor
New high of 29c despite the report! What is brewing here? Inside info of just a good gamble? Any views on where to from here.
0 Kudos
Marno_1
Regular Contributor
Abundant Lifestyle I would also like to know what is going on here. Intrusting!! A new financial director was appointed today with immediate effect. Currently there are 31 orders for buying and only 13 orders for selling. Everybody wants to jump onto the ship despite the gambling and high risk factor.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Bought at 18c on 18/12/06....Did'nt really expect it to go so big so soon...I was looking at it hitting about 30c by midyear or so. I've reassessed to 35c by end Jan07....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I managed to get in at 7c a share....what are the predictions 1yr from now?
0 Kudos
kicc
Frequent Contributor
what is really attractive is teh possibilty of a special payout or share distribution.
0 Kudos
kicc
Frequent Contributor
what is really attractive is teh possibilty of a special payout or share distribution.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Brilliant penny share - watch this one rocket to at leat R1.50 by the end of 2006 - Will be back at R6.50 by end of 2008 I have spoken to various people within the company & studied there previous financial results - Very promising
0 Kudos