Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

BEG - what is going on?

kicc
Frequent Contributor
Share price now up to 9 cents - for a share that stagnated between 5-6 cents for years and all of sudden to go to 9 cents in less than a week and on good trade volumes + no financial results issue can only mean there is some corporate activity - does anyone in the forum know what is going on?
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
trust me, nobody here knows what's going on and if they did they certainly wouldn't say anything .. an the 9c trade is R3500 .. hardly big spender ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
kicc don't get caught up in the hype. I own some - bought them at 5c a while back. I think the purchases by the directors have triggered some additional interest/ hype in these shares. Problem is hype can cause shares to move way up and then when normality prevails again, the price pulls back down. I was happy to buy in at 5c because I thought there was more upside than downside but buying in at this level...not to sure I would bite given the move and lack of sens to support it. If you do invest, I wouldn't go in at more than the last significant purchase by directors just to hedge your bet a bit.
0 Kudos