Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

BEL

Wizard
Super Contributor
Did I mentioned that u should put your money in BEL yesterday :) Did anyone listened?
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
i did, unfortunately i put a trade on for 770 so i made a little less than i could have :) at what price did u buy it?
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
No I don't have it, but I just made an oservation that is going to run
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Wizard I admire your posts but calling it without playing it is problematic
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
I'm loaded... otherwise I would have.
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
No I was watching the SAP shorts< Dam that was a good call Thanks
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
Good call, I actually thought it a strange call as I had heard an interview the previous evening where they announced that heavy-duty vehicle sales were down which signalled a slow down in economic growth in the foreseeable future. Needless to say I missed the bus, I couldn't decide between bell and african dawn, so went to the radium rather.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ah, the radium .. always the best bet ..
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
Yeah Simon it is your courses that have led me to these halls of deep thinking before I make a call, lol
0 Kudos
PLayer
Frequent Contributor
HI, Is it still worth my while to get in on the BEL run... or am I too late... I am a newbie so need some guidance from the big boys
0 Kudos
AJT
Super Contributor
Unless you understand what has caused the move, I personally would not chase (IMHO)....
0 Kudos
PLayer
Frequent Contributor
Thank you.. However seen that i rate is down economy in a little positive outlook it would seem that there is some gain to be made OMO
0 Kudos