Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

BFS why the drop?

_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
any idea what its going down more and more? I'm contemplating whether to get rid of this and cut my losses, anyone holding it atm?
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable
Im holding. I do not understand this share at the moment however. The trading update to me seemed very positive i am not sure if others agree but surely it should bring some rest bite. I am holding but with a long term view in mind. This company is sure to be worth a lot more than R 1,80 in 2 years time SURELY.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I feel the share price is being pushed down by some greedy investors wanting a discount on the already cheap price.
0 Kudos
_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
feel that way to marek.. I reckon once the financials come out, it'll begin to rise.. Lets see what happens
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I hope we right here. I just strengthened my position at 1,74. If someone is willing to sell at this ridiculously low price, i am gonna buy haha. Lets hold thumbs.
0 Kudos
_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
I'd buy more if i could but i already tried this one haha and it didn't work in my favour.. lets give it a few days and see what happens.. reli hope we see some upward movement soon :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
WHY WHY WHY??? WHAT AM I MISSING???
0 Kudos
_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
i wish i knew.. losing quite a bit now :(
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I think this is going to one of those to pretend dont exist. Put it under the bed and keep it. Right it off but hold it. It is what im going to do. All there is to do really. It would be stupid to sell at these levels. Results better show improvement though!!!
0 Kudos
_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
Well results out yesterday, didn't look to bad, maybe not as good as expected but the price isn't really moving anywhere.. any suggestions on what to do with this 1 particularly?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I would like to ask the same question ? Could someone please advise ? Drop of 15% in past month
0 Kudos