Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

BHP Billiton Horizon

Venturi
New Contributor
hi everybody just wanted to get an idea on what you guys (and girls) think BHP Billton's price peak is? do you think that the raising of interest rates in China and speculation of end stimulus spending may pull back the demand for their products and hence a fall in share price? please correct me if i am wrong, i am still a novice your opinions and expertise will be much appreciated
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
janne
Frequent Contributor
There is no peak in sight, BIL is well diversified both geographically and in terms of its products. Most of the world is comming out of recession, so the demand shall grow well into the next year i guess. It behaves very well for the moment, trading in a well defined ascending channel, so hold for a long term if an investor or buy at the bottom boundary and sell at the top for a short play. Good share to own IMO.
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
very good answer. IMHO very good stable performer, not as volatile as some of the other resources stocks.
0 Kudos