Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

BHP entry

asylum
Super Contributor
Any views on entry into BHp seems support is at around R 256 but does not seem to want to get there.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
sk_1
Super Contributor
I recon I,ll risk a bit at 26200, if it goes down more I'll average down.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I averaged down only once in my life before, and it took me a couple of years to get the money together to trade again :) Bil is sitting on a rising support line at the moment. It's also probably completed wave 5, indicating another possible correction to come after a short rise.
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Hey A, dont you think that if the price cant get to that level that perhaps that level is not the real support and that the level through which it can get may be the actual support? dont know jez tjekking?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
ja dont know about that, all i know is what the charts are showing me with support at the level that i mentioned, Rsi way down but macd has just crossed so im a bit undecided as to the next short term move on this one. Long term still up .omo
0 Kudos
CrownA
Super Contributor
The Morning Star of a few days ago, suggest the entry is about R280-R285.
0 Kudos
Mavusana
Occasional Contributor
Hi Guys.. im still new in this trading game... which one of the following resources shares do u think offer better value in the short/medium term... ARM, ANGLO or BHP ?
0 Kudos
m9o
Contributor
Refuses to break support at R288, formed a small double bottom.. i'd be going long on this one for the short term. and to say it coming to R265 is not going to happen, this share ha re-rated and R265 will only be reached if oil and base metals are gunned down seriously.
0 Kudos