Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

BHP up or down

zeeman
Occasional Contributor
what are your views on BHP, from hereon ... do you guys think its still goin to gain or will short positions be a good idea
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Werner_1
Super Contributor
I think up. i would not short this share soon...
0 Kudos
CrownA
Super Contributor
BIL will hit R300, then may have a short pullback, and then back up and away
0 Kudos
zeeman
Occasional Contributor
not the kind of news iv been wanting to hear , i just went short on BIL, anyway are just your views or do you have knowledge of why this will happen ... if so, please share this with me ... i would love to know what drives BIL's prices
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
that's only my views which i interpreted from the charts. but lets see what happens....
0 Kudos
zeeman
Occasional Contributor
how do you interpret this kind of info from charts ... id like to know ... and how long are you in this share trading ... im new to all this ... would appreciate a few tip offs and some handy info and what to / what not to do! cheers
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
you should join us on the livewire, it is a realtime chatting program we discuss ideas with, some of us, Preston, Me and some other guys discuss ideas and strategies. - www.orbiterinvestments.com - then from the homepage, open the Livewire (website or windows application). You will have to register, but its free and very easy...
0 Kudos
CrownA
Super Contributor
Local stockborkers were punting BIL at R300 by the end of the year, and it will hit it today - high just 23c short. So I think it will be a phsycological barrier, that's all.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
My amateur opinion is that since its Friday its time to take profits!
0 Kudos