Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

BIL Express

Not applicable
Is there anyone else riding the BIL Express today? So far it has been great - as expected, fell on the open with profit-taking from yesterday, turned and has powered well into positive territory.
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Not applicable
I do not understand this brilliant strategy. Please explain in detail!!!
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Welcome Back! Next, do we see from Goldfinger?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Following on yesterdays gains, I figured it would drop today, so I went short. After the drop this morning, I went long and the share climbed back to yesterday's closing price. It stopped just as I posted my first message, which proves that I should have sold instead of posted. Anyway, at the moment it is parked at the station, like everything else, and it is not clear in which direction it will steam out.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Let me add, the reason I was so positive about it this morning is that (a) it moved in the directions that I anticipated, and (b) the moves were large, hence very profitable.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
lol-I should have sold instead of posted.Maybe that's why only 0.5% of OST clients post on this forum!
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Go Bil go, look at that, PD.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
That was an incredible leap - but it reversed as you posted. You should also have sold, not posted.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
I`m holding, for what, i really don`t know. PD. Then again i feel the emerging market refill has to happen at some stage. Is this the first sign, Bil up 40% this week!!PD
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Come tomorrow, I think the picture will change a bit!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Why do you think it will change? Do you have inside information?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
It appears to have pushed through an old support/now resistance level.If it closes well (around 182) I reckon it could push on higher.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
strong close.
0 Kudos