Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

BIL

Starsky
Frequent Contributor
I expect BHP to drop furtehr today; is the rise at the moment short lived ?
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
Yes, that should be the end of it. It just followed the FTSE as it bounced off its early morning low.
0 Kudos
Tom168
Frequent Contributor
i went short at 18000 sold three quarters this morning at 15300. Went short again at 15985!!! I think its short lived. Target should be 11000 at the end of this week(friday) good luck
0 Kudos
Starsky
Frequent Contributor
Thanks , will follow this one
0 Kudos
Tom168
Frequent Contributor
wait for a gap close before it sinks! sell in strength
0 Kudos
Starsky
Frequent Contributor
moving up quite a bit
0 Kudos
ws
Frequent Contributor
I am new to this, have just been reading up on TA.Am I correct in saying there is a H&S pattern on BIL (almost looks like a double h&S) and that is forming a resistance level at the right neckline (@about R175).My understanding is that it is normal in this formation to rally back to the right neckline and if it fails,then falls back down again? Can the TA's please assist/advise?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
It appears to me that 164.50 is support from the jan low, is the 23.6% retracement,is the 50 sma and is also on the descending resistance line.What does this mean? Don't ask me,bil could go either way.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Probably down!
0 Kudos