Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

BILSBB

quatro
Occasional Contributor
Fellow traders please tell me that you are aware of the movement in this warrant, it made a two day call rally betwwen the 12 to 14sep of 49.2% and its price jumped from 39c to 76c in those two days,or am i seeing things? not to mention the share price is now hovering the about the R3000.00 mark as now it stands at R292
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Dr_Phopho
Contributor
BIL has been on the up and up for a while. But I think the time has come for some profit taking, so a flag should develop in the next few days.
0 Kudos
quatro
Occasional Contributor
i have reason to believe that as it is making this sideways movements over these passed two days
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
What do you think of the reverse head and shoulders on the underlying? Do you think it might re-test 258-50 making for a great entry for a fantastic long .... or is it better to just take a chance and get in now while it is forming this "Flag"/sideways movement that you guys are talking about?
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
And I will disclose that I currently hold a short targeting scenario (1).
0 Kudos