Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

BILSBN

YNWA
Super Contributor
..the volumes being bought @ 13c make a mockery of the theory of not trading in warrants below 20.....these bhoys are hungery....do they know something....
0 Kudos
29 REPLIES 29
Not applicable
They money is all gone. Can only buy em cheap.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Traders who hope that bil's support of around 123 going back to Jan 2007 will hold and that maybe there will be a bounce from here.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
It didn't and there wasn't.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
...yep Russ...got a truckload yesterday.....so now I am in the headmasters office bendin' over the couch watchin' him flex that prime Malacca cane....do I give this whipper snapper 3,4 or 6...oooh! he so vulnerable doubled over like that!....shouldn't you be changin' your name Russ, what with all the street name changes takin' place in Durbs/eThekweni...jeez was I confused last week!...even the German dominatrix on my satnav took to profanity......Good trading.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
HOLD THAT CANE,SIR!Maybe there's hope,yet,YNWA.And if you can tell me what Russell street's new name is I'll change my nick to that!
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
...ok Russ, here's my best shot....my estate landscaper...Stati Ngwenya?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
A short while to go and then i exit this one, wow this place is mad...
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Somehow I don't think so!I'll find out and let you know.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
...you still in Drigo?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nope, got out in the morning with nice sweet quick money, just the way i like it. Stupid MTN and AMS ones am still stuck in there though... I'm busy calculating the next move. I think i'll get back in on Mon. BIL has a buy signal on my system, but there is too much bad news going around to be certain.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Drigo...monitor this index....ISHARES GSCI CMDTY (NYSEArca: GSG) NEW Real-time: 30.86 Up 0.75 (2.49%) 10:18AM ET
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Yarriba!......wonder what +18% on the BIL DOW ADR is going to translate to on Monday??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well done for staying in man. I reached my target and was out. I think i should adopt the trailing stop loss scenario. Does it work better than having targets?
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Drigo....combo of the 2...workout your stop loss first!!..sell 50% on target....30% on next target....trailing stop loss on the rest & let them run or tank...remember pigs just get slaughtered.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
BIL.ly boy....thats what I am talkin' about...nice little 3 buck pop at the close on 10% of daily vol.....OMG & his futures just shot up from 113 to 165...whoa boy!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Beautiful morn Y-baby! You sell? Just sold my AGLs. My target was 202 so this mornings gap up was a freebie from Ms Market. For which I am very greatful. Days like this make it all worthwhile.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
....RUSSEL ST = JOSEPH NDULI....my estate planners uncle.....just do it Russ!
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
B Baby 'tis a fine fine day!...one of the quickest 400k I ever made, 2 days...also reached target 165.50...leaving BOE tranch for a while...will let it run on a stop loss.....as you say these days make it worthwhile....off down the hill for a brekkie at the Cactus....and a big Mexican Champagne [José 'n Soda] one at that!....and then treating myself to a long weekend...where dunno & dunna care either...cheers amigo & regards to the Sandbagger!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Nice one thats a truck load of cash. well done.
0 Kudos