Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

BIO

Prow
Occasional Contributor
What is it with this share, its been in the same position for ages...
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
Not applicable
I am not an expert in these things, but it is probably because nobody is buying the stock?
0 Kudos
TITO
Contributor
P, nobody wanted to buy sacoil a year ago i made more than a 100,000. nobody wanted to buy imunity a year ago i made more than a 100,000 so be patient i am sure this one will eventualy do its thing.(hopefully)
0 Kudos
Prow
Occasional Contributor
Read a little on this share, and changed my mind about selling. Hang in there T..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What is the cautionary announcement about? I suppose if you hold this for a couple years you may see some returns. But imo not much confidence for new investors as you wont be able to even sell at 1c and no orders have gone through at 2c since October last year! So you may have to wait many months to even sell at 1c which is not cool if you ever need the cash. They have some decent brands but they running at a big loss.......... I would stay away at this point of time. Considering the above what is your reason for buying into this???? :-/
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Further from what I wrote - you mention you considering selling? hmmm do you realise you can't sell even if you wanted to at this stage.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
BIO officially the cheapest share on the market..guaranteed 1c buy..lol
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Some clown bought 27,000 today, it makes no sense :D
0 Kudos
sasa
Regular Contributor
Competing with PNG...??
0 Kudos
TITO
Contributor
And some clown bought 10000 on MAY 3rd and 3000 on APR 29th. It could be malema.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Wow 75,000,000 for sale at 2c, hahahaha...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
haha yeah, but it is most probably someone holding who is buying more at 1c just trying to try create some interest..
0 Kudos
Prow
Occasional Contributor
Now that you guys mention it, I think PNG is also up for sale.... @snap you were making jokes about someone that bought 27 000 shares, it sounds like you defending Malema or is it you who bought those small volumes **thinking**. replying to your post about getting out - I was cuing up to get out but now I don't see the point because the share has no other direction to go but up although its not liquid...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
you sure the price cannot go lower than 1c? What about a rights issue? What about share consolidation? What about liquidation or suspension?
0 Kudos
Prow
Occasional Contributor
Skap I'm just as (hopeful) as T...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
That is a stupid remark Prow lol... I only trade top 40 and cfds by the way. Wont touch sheet like this. We all just *trying* to help you but anyway...
0 Kudos
TITO
Contributor
Prow, you believe me bios time will come,(hopefully). dont invest money that you will need for the next year or two. i made quit a bit of profit investing in small caps taking moe...rse risk going against all trading rules.goodluck.
0 Kudos
Prow
Occasional Contributor
Appreciate the feed-back, thanks guys!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I invested R10800 in this share when the price was 24c a share. Worth R450 today. Will probably have to wait 5years t6 rec6ver 0y 06ney 5f a 05rac3e ha--ens!
0 Kudos
TITO
Contributor
Who in his right mind would buy R67,000 BIO shares. Am I the only pooph@le here or is there more of us.
0 Kudos