Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

BLU

NOMAD1
Frequent Contributor
Hi Sold this share about a year ago, made an okish profit, havent looked at it since until i saw an article today. Whats your guys take on this share? I still see it as a Airtime/Coupon company
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
partridge
Super Contributor
Good question. OST rates it a buy ( last time I looked ). I bought all the way down. The key question is - is this a sustainable business model and in India and Africa and Mexico the answer is yes - for another 3-5 years (?). Price pressure is the problem. Growth in revenue will match inflation but it needs another leg to its business( what?). They are trying to squeeze the last drop of income from their coupons - via advertizing - and the electricity side is growing. I will give it another FY - and pending announcements of a broader based business model..... (another leg)
0 Kudos
royandroy
Contributor
Yep - likewise made some money and have it on my watchlist. Management seems competent but I can't see them as a short term -1 year- trade. I'll keep watching.
0 Kudos